From Intel we get the first official drivers for their Intel Kaby Lake-G processors include integrated GPU AMD Radeon RX Vega M, a new products family from still in the oven that are not yet widespread. It must be borne in mind that before installing the AMD drivers you must first install the Intel integrated GPU drivers as indicated in its documentation, these systems have both GPUs in the same package and 4GB of dedicated memory HBM2.
- First version
- The minimum version of Windows 10 to install these drivers is Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update in 64bit.
- First you have to install the latest Intel integrated GPU drivers and then these AMD Vega drivers
- We can download Intel Kaby Lake-G drivers with AMD Radeon RX Vega M Graphic GPU from the Intel website.
List of supported models
- Intel® Core™ i5-8305G Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8705G Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8706G Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8709G Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i7-8809G Processor with Radeon™ RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- Radeon™ RX Vega M GH Graphics
- Radeon™ RX Vega M GL Graphics
It is worth mentioning that as a pro team in the field, we know that Xiaomi has many hot-selling smartphones and other consumer electronics. Many people may be seeking a great gift for friends and families now. Check the Greatly Discounted Best Sellers 2018 and Special Offers! Save up to 80% Now!