Top10TVBoxes.com: Best TV Boxes Review, Coupon Code, etc.
MiniPCNews.com: Best Cheap Mini PCs, Tablet PCs, PC Sticks
MyMoneyTips.com: Cheap China Gadgets, Phones, Tablets, more.
Top10XiaomiGadgets.com: Best Xiaomi Gadgets with Discounts
Budget Mini PCs With Dedicated Graphics Card Under 1000. 1500 Dollars: Cheap Mini PCs With Discrete GPU Under 1000 In 2017
In terms of popularity, Mini PCs with dedicated graphics card under 1000, or 1500 dollars are top of Mini PC list. This is chiefly due to fact people are looking for Mini PCs that play high definition content smoothly and going with budget Mini PC with discrete graphics card under 1000 and 1500 makes perfect sense. Also the windows 10 animations run without any hiccups with a discrete GPU. But the main reason people buy laptops with dedicated graphics card are given below.
Reasons To Get Mini PC With Graphics Card Under 500, 1000, or 1500 Dollars
High end multimedia content: Mini PCs with graphics card under 1000 are perfect for consuming multimedia content. This is because graphics card takes the burden away from processor and render graphics on your Mini PC. This makes the computer run faster as processor can focus on other important tasks. A discrete graphics card also helps in viewing full HD and 4k QHD content something which you cannot do on a Mini PC with Intel integrated graphics. If you are planning to do more than that, you should get a Mini PC with dedicated GPU under 1000 because they pack more punch than Mini PCs around 500.
Play games: While you may not be able to run games at highest settings when buying a Mini PC for gaming under 500 but you will definitely be able to run most games at low or medium settings which is not even possible in case of super cheap Mini PCs. Dedicated GPU allows you to enjoy the high end games and multimedia without spending 1000 dollars or more on a Mini PC.
Better performance in graphic-intensive applications: If you are use applications like AutoCAD, SAP, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Corel Draw then you ought to get one of the Mini PCs given below. Modern applications like the one mentioned above, make use of GPU to render graphics and you will find such applications doing a better job even if you have a cheap Mini PC with dedicated graphics card under 500 or 1000. A dedicated GPU plays an integral role in making a laptop an ideal best desktop replacement laptop computer.
Smoother windows performance: If you are not a gamer or planning to use graphic-related applications, it is makes sense to get one if you want smoother windows experience. Windows makes use of GPU to ensure you get smoother animations. This is even more important in case of full HD Mini PCs and quad HD Mini PCs where it in absolutely mandatory to have a powerful graphics card to push so many pixels.
Mini PCs With Dedicated Graphics Card Checklist
It shall be noted that each Mini PC was tested by our Mini PC expert team and a number of criteria were taken into consideration while picking these budget Mini PCs which includes:
1. Powerful GPU: This point in obvious but buying a Radeon R5, Nvidia 10xx or higher will allow you to run most games at medium or low settings. The latest Nvidia pascal delivers desktop-quality graphics and is ideal for doing professional work and high-end gaming. If you buying a Mini PC with dedicated graphics card for home use or light gaming and video editing, AMD GPUs work just fine. AMD-powered Mini PCs are much cheaper too.
2. Massive storage: A lot of storage is required for installing games or for storing videos. It should have a minimum of 500GB hard disk installed. If you are not buying one for gaming, then get any of the best Mini PC with SSD drive as they are much faster and store data more reliability than mechanical hard disk drives. Some of the Mini PCs come with hybrid storage that brings best of both worlds. You get a typical hard disk for storage but it packs a small SSD that holds the OS and acts as cache. This speeds up the OS and application boot times and give you better performance.
3. Good memory capacity: The games and videos are not only storage hungry but also memory hungry so having at least 8GB onboard makes sense. In case you would be doing professional work, you would lots of memory for smooth user experience. For instance, apps like solidworks and auto CAD swallow up the memory like there is no tomorrow.
List of best budget Mini PC with dedicated graphics card.
Intel NUC Kit NUC6i7KYK
This Intel NUC Mini PC is small on size but big on performance front. Powered by top of the line i7 quad core processor, you get Iris Pro graphics that let you play any modern game with ease. You can add up to 32GB of RAM in this mini PC. It is only one on this list to don a thunderbolt 3 port. Check Price and More.
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6770HQ
- Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 580
- Up to 7.1 multichannel digital audio via HDMI or DisplayPort signals
- Dual Channel DDR4-2133+SODIMMs 1.2/1.35v, 32 GB maximumNO. 2
HYSTOU FMP03B – i5 – 7200U Mini PC
HYSTOU comes with Intel Core i5-7200U, which is a high performance dual-core 64bit chipset which is known for a maximum speed up to 3.10GHz, as well as Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU, the quality configuration provides you with ultra-fast running speed and professional graphic processing ability. Check Price and More.
Model: FMP03B – i5 – 7200U
Type: Mini PC
System: Windows 10
CPU: Core i5 7200U
Core: 3.1GHz,Dual Core
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
RAM Type: DDR3L
GETWORTH T5 Computer Tower
GETWORTH T5 is an extremely small mini PC but underneath its subtle looks is an i5 chipset, Quad Core CPU with 3.4GHz. This model is equipped with better performance, delivering plenty of power for multitasking. Check Price and More.
CPU Brand: Intel
CPU Series: Intel Core
CPU: Intel Core i5 7500
Core: 3.4GHz,Quad Core
Mainboard: Colorful B250M-K V20
Graphics Type: Graphics Card
Graphics: Colorful iGame1060 Lieyan ZhanshenU-6GD5
Graphics Card Frequency: 1556MHz – 1771MHz
Graphics Capacity: 6G
Dell XPS 8910 Flagship Premium High Performance Desktop PC
Intel Core i5-6400 Quad Core Processor 2.7GHz up to 3.3GHz with NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 with 2GB DDR3 dedicated graphics memory 8GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM, expandable to 64GB; 1TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive. No Monitor, No Speakers. Check Price and More.
ACEPC AK1 Mini PC
AK1 has NO dedicated graphics card, but it is probably best suited for light video watching or day to day web browsing and e-mails. So it is recommended. The main purpose of the AK1 isn’t supposed to be a power house gaming machine but more of an almost portable machine capable of normal web browsing and computer usage. Web browsing is just as quick as using my main Intel i7 desktop. Check Price and More.
Type: Mini PC
System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Celeron J3455
CPU: Intel Celeron J3455
Core: Quad Core
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 500
RAM: 4G RAM
RAM Type: LPDDR3
ROM: 32G ROM
Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 2TB
A mini PC takes up less amount of space compared to a typical desktop and they look much tidier. They are easier to move around too. Let our experts find you the best mini PC or tablet for home use.Check Our Editors' Choices 2017.
Teclast Master T8 8-inch Tablet PC Fingerprint Recognition