Cheap Best Mini PC 2017 – Best Mini Desktop Of 2017.
Find the best mini PC with windows 10 in 2017 in this article. The year 2017 is the year of rise of mini PC computers. People started realizing their value when computer manufactures started offering them at jaw dropping prices. You can buy some of the best mini PC models of 2017 for less than 200 dollars now. For that money, you are getting a full fledge computer that runs the latest version of Windows flawlessly and works with your existing peripherals like scanners, printers and so on.
When buying the best mini PC of 2017, there are several things to keep in mind. First and foremost is your usage type. If all you do is web surfing and office work, then you do not require a lot of space and you will be easily able to get one of best mini PC models for under 200. If you do a lot of heavy duty work, you will be better off with a mini PC that comes with good storage and more powerful processor like i3. Do not worry, we have got you covered and have enlisted all types of mini PC on sale in 2017.
Why Buy A Cheap Mini PC Instead Of Laptop?
Performance: While the 100-200 dollar laptops are great for getting daily work done, they are not as powerful as mini PC of same range.So if you buy a mini PC for 200 dollars, it will pack more power than the laptop of same range. You will have smoother, better experience unless you have the budget to get the best desktop replacement laptop which have insane specifications.
Easy to repair: The mini PCs are generally more easy to repair than the laptops. All you need to do is unscrew few screws from bottom and you will immediately get access to everything including hard disk, memory, wireless card and whatnot. This way mini PCs are easier to maintain than laptops.
Customizability: Say you want to hook your mini PC to two HDMI big monitors, Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. You can easily achieve this setup in an elegant way with a mini PC. While it is still possible with a laptop, it definitely does not look clean and pleasant to eyes.
Best Mini PC Of 2017 Is Intel I7 NUC
The Intel i7 NUC (Check: Intel NUC Kit NUC6i5SYH review) is made for those who do or are planning to do demanding computing tasks. They like pushing computer to the limits and want something small and compact that does everything they wanted to do on a computer. This particular model has full-voltage i7 processor and Intel Iris Pro Graphics that will completely redefine what a mini PC can do. It will let you play any modern games at high resolution with serious processing power backing the Iris graphics. It is ideal for audio, video and image editing as well. No need to get a high end laptop for gaming for 1000 dollars to get all those jobs done. This Intel i7 NUC can handle all that with ease and more.
* 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6770HQ
* Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580
* Up to 7.1 multi-channel digital audio via HDMI or Display Port signals
Best Windows Mini Desktops Of 2017: Possible Scenarios
1. TV companions: These mini PCs are great TV companions. You simply have to use your regular HDMI cable and you can turn your boring television into a computer that can entertain you. You can run your regular web browser or favourite app directly on the television.
2. Turn big screens into smart TV – No need to spend thousands of dollars on smart TV. Just convert your big computer display into smart TV by buying and connecting these mini desktop PCs. No TV in the world runs Windows, but yours does now.
3. Serious computer users: These windows mini desktops are excellent for doing regular work too and if you buy any of the mini PCs from this list, then you can run even the most CPU-intensive apps without any jitter.
HYSTOU FMP03B – i5 – 7200U Mini PC Intel Core i5-7200U
HYSTOU comes with Intel Core i5-7200U, (check: HYSTOU FMP03B review, HYSTOU FMP03B – i3 – 7100U Mini PC review) which is a high performance dual-core 64bit chipset which is known for a maximum speed up to 3.10GHz, as well as Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU, the quality configuration provides you with ultra-fast running speed and professional graphic processing ability. Check Price and More.
GETWORTH T5 Computer Tower
GETWORTH T5 is an extremely small mini PC but underneath its subtle looks is an i5 chipset, Quad Core CPU with 3.4GHz. This model is equipped with better performance, delivering plenty of power for multitasking. Check Price and More.
CPU Brand: Intel
CPU Series: Intel Core
CPU: Intel Core i5 7500
Core: 3.4GHz,Quad Core
Mainboard: Colorful B250M-K V20
Graphics Type: Graphics Card
Graphics: Colorful iGame1060 Lieyan ZhanshenU-6GD5
Graphics Card Frequency: 1556MHz – 1771MHz
Graphics Capacity: 6G
HP Pavilion 510
Behind the modest looks of HP Pavilion 510 (Check: HP Pavilion 510-p030 review) lives a powerhouse packing standard voltage Intel Core i3-6100T Dual Core Processor (3M Cache, 3.2GHz) 35W, featuring 8GB DDR4 2133MHz, 1TB storage and SATA Hard Disk Drive. HP ensures you’re productive right out of box. Check Price and More.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100T Dual Core Processor (3M Cache, 3.2GHz) 35W
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2133MHz | Hard Drive: 1TB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Disk Drive
- Optical Drive: SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW Dual Layer | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 510 | Display: None
- Intel i3-6100T CPU Upgrade | Please Note: This is a Refurbished Product. Unit has been tested to ensure it is in perfect working condition, and inspected to ensure minimal scratches and blemishes. This computer comes with a 1-Year Limited Warranty through CUK only.
ACEPC AK1 Mini PC
Performance wise, the AK1 (check: AK1 review, AK1 vs HP, AK1 speed test) is probably best suited for light video watching or day to day web browsing and e-mails. The main purpose of the AK1 isn’t supposed to be a power house gaming machine but more of an almost portable machine capable of normal web browsing and computer usage. Web browsing is just as quick as using my main Intel i7 desktop, although sites that have a lot of active content like embedded video take slightly longer to fully load. Check Price and More.
Type: Mini PC
System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Celeron J3455
CPU: Intel Celeron J3455
Core: Quad Core
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 500
RAM: 4G RAM
RAM Type: LPDDR3
ROM: 32G ROM
Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 2TB
Byte Plus (check: Byte Plus review, ACEPC AK1 mini pc vs Byte Plus mini pc) is attractively designed and has perfect specifications for a mini PC for home use. It has Intel Z8300 quad core processor that is backed by 4GB of memory for better multitasking experience. Check Price and More.
Fanless Windows 10 Mini Desktop PC – Intel CherryTrail T3 Z8300 Quad-Core, 1.44 GHz (up to 1.84 GHz) 4GB RAM+32GB storage
A mini PC takes up less amount of space compared to a typical desktop and they look much tidier. They are easier to move around too. Let our experts find you the best mini PC or tablet for home use. Check Our Editors' Choices 2018: