If you’re unfamiliar with MINIX NEO, this Android-powered device transforms any conventional TV or monitor with an HDMI connection into a Media Center / fully functional PC. Enabling you to run Apps, browse the Internet, access Google Play Store, Netflix, Skype and even comes pre-installed with KODI Home Theater Software.
The newly release MINIX NEO U9-H is priced at a respectable $149 and delivers top-tier levels of performance such as 4K Ultra HD video playback (4K@60Hz), High Dynamic Range (HDR10) support, 10-bit color depth, HDMI 2.0, HDMI-CEC, Bluetooth 4.1 and Dual-Band 2 x 2 MIMO ac WiFi.
- Amlogic S912-H ARM Cortex A53 Octa-Core with Mali-820MP3 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB eMMC 5.0 MLC, micro SD Card slot
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60Hz (10-bit 4:2:0)
- Optical S/PDIF, 3.5mm headphone & microphone jacks
- Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 2 MIMO 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Dual DRM Support – Widevine L1, PlayReady
A mini PC takes up less amount of space compared to a typical desktop and they look much tidier. They are easier to move around too. Let our experts find you the best mini PC or tablet for home use.Check Our Editors' Choices 2018.
Teclast Master T8 8-inch Tablet PC Fingerprint Recognition