Top10TVBoxes.com: Best TV Boxes Review, Coupon Code, etc.
MiniPCNews.com: Best Cheap Mini PCs, Tablet PCs, PC Sticks
MyMoneyTips.com: Cheap China Gadgets, Phones, Tablets, more.
Top10XiaomiGadgets.com: Best Xiaomi Gadgets with Discounts
ACEPC T9 is a mini-PC that lets users add features just by snapping external modules onto the main box. The prices of ACEPC T9 costs less than $200 now.
It is powered by Intel Atom X5-Z8350. And loaded with 4GB DDR3L RAM and 32GB eMMC as storage. Furthermore,it supports dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5.0GHz), Bluetooth 4.0. And comes with licensed Windows 10 Home (64-bit). It will prompt you to setup Windows for the very first time after boot up. You can just use it as normal computer.
We have a good news for you: Enjoy this special price of $129.99 with code: ACEPCT9 when checking out.
Check Price and More.
● Operating system – With Win 10 system,
● SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8350 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor up to 1.92 GHz with Intel HD graphics
● Internet connectivity – Dual-band WiFi ( 802.11 a / b / g / n ) and RJ45 10 / 100M.
● HDMI connector – you can directly connect your TV to ACEPC T9Mini PC through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 1080P multimedia experience.
● Storage 4GB RAM and 32GB ROM gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● Three USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 host ports – connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
It acts as a gift for customers worldwide. While the 100-200 dollar laptops are great for getting daily work done, they are not as powerful as mini PC of same range.So if you buy a mini PC for 200 dollars, it will pack more power than the laptop of same range. You will have smoother, better experience unless you have the budget to get the best desktop replacement laptop which have insane specifications.
“I’ve been using a gaming PC for a few years to run our family music jukebox, download station, and outdoor security camera. I’ve been looking at Mini PC’s for a while in order to use it for these duties, greatly reduce power consumption, and reduce the noise level in my office. it has been running since it arrived and was set up. So far, I have no complaints! No noise, small footprint.” A happy customer says.
A mini PC takes up less amount of space compared to a typical desktop and they look much tidier. They are easier to move around too. Let our experts find you the best mini PC or tablet for home use.Check Our Editors' Choices 2018.
Teclast Master T8 8-inch Tablet PC Fingerprint Recognition